Virtually a band

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
See my penultimate posting in Monday Smile (unless I add more then it's up a ways)
Anyone fancy getting a virtual Photo Forum band together?
We don't have to do much - just look cool and hang out and stuff* - but then the pay isn't very good (non-existent actually). But that didn't stop the smurfs! To-day the forum tomorrow Milton Keynes!!! :pirate:

* OK pose for the odd album cover but we can put you in digitally later (or remove your shoes to start rumours of your death). If that is too much like hard work then we can go conceptual. I'm easy.

i have guitar, but haven't really played in about a year or so probably... but if this requires no playing of the instruments, then i'm in :LOL:

i've always wanted to be a rock star :headbang:

We brought this up about a year ago. Many musicians on this board. Problem comes in actually recording and transferring it to digital. I plan on getting a preamp/USB audio interface to start recording my violin in the next couple of months.

Chad that's awesome! I'm a huge fan of your music.

You miss the point, Voodoocat. This is a virtual band. We aren't actually going to make music. That would defeat the purpose. We just want the mojo without raising a finger. It's a bit like playing air guitar with the volume turned off. ;-)

Well, in that case I can sing.

No, I play the keyboards :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back