Visit to local Botanical Garden

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the three better shots i got in the local Botanical garden, not into fauna so i dont know anything about them! lol

anyway, C&C as usual!

Enjoy!

IMG_5434_1.jpg

IMG_5317_1.jpg

IMG_5369_1.jpg

Well, the highlights on the petals in 2 and the whites in 3 are all blown, but other than that you composed them nicely, mostly so the first. I really like how you did not clip into anything of the flower, but put it a little on the right and not quite into the centre.

Also the blown highlights in 2 are negligible ... and you squatted to take this, so actively composed, and composed nicely so the flowers became a little back-lit, too, and I like it. Nice colours in that one.

The last ... oh well... sunny day? Broad daylight? It proved to be a bit much for your camera, I'm afraid.

The composition is good but looks like they out of focus and a bit overseposed (3rd one).

The second is my favorite. I love the bright colors. Of course, there are overblown spots as others mentioned. I found that going late afternoon usually works best for me to avoid this. (For the life of me I can't get going early morning.)

Most reactions

Back