No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

imgcasa8.jpg

imgluz24.jpg

imgpenumbra8.jpg

Last edited:
2 and 3 are good - too much sky in 1 and too distorted. You might want to do a little perspective correction in 2 - or not - matter of taste I suppose.

I like #2 in that it gives a perspective through a couple of rooms to bring the light in from the outside. #3, while interesting in showing an old abandoned space I feel like it doesn't have a focus to draw the eye towards. That's one huge house! Where is this?

Nice shots - Looking at the outside image, I think there's a LOT of un-tapped potential here. I would suggest a revist with a couple of speedlights, I think you could get some really outstanding 'abandoned' shots here.

2 and 3 are good - too much sky in 1 and too distorted. You might want to do a little perspective correction in 2 - or not - matter of taste I suppose.
Thank you for your opinion.

Shots were taken with Tokina 11-16 at 11mm, f/2.8 so full perspective correction is almost impossible. Besides that, Tokina provides unique perspectives and angularities that I really appreciate.

I like #2 in that it gives a perspective through a couple of rooms to bring the light in from the outside. #3, while interesting in showing an old abandoned space I feel like it doesn't have a focus to draw the eye towards. That's one huge house! Where is this?

Thank You !

In #2 you got my idea !
In #3 the goal was not to 'focus' a specific material aspect but to catch the cold environment 'light game' of a space that was a witness of human emotions in the past.

Last edited:
Nice shots - Looking at the outside image, I think there's a LOT of un-tapped potential here. I would suggest a revist with a couple of speedlights, I think you could get some really outstanding 'abandoned' shots here.
-
2nd that, need to get a model out there with you as well.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Thank you !

These shots are some of a set I took in there.
Didn't use flash in the interior to take profit of the tokina speed. Maybe it's a good idea to go there again and try the 50 mm.

-
2nd that, need to get a model out there with you as well.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Thank you Joel, but not easy to get a model. Anyway I'll keep it in mind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back