Visit to the Seaquarium Miami

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Staying in Miami for a few days. Had some time today to visit the seaquarium. Probably there are more pictures of that place on this forum, but here are my attempts. Unedited, but OTE.

opslaan045.jpg

opslaan046.jpg

opslaan048.jpg

opslaan050.jpg

opslaan052.jpg

And three more from the orca and dolphin show. It all happened so fast, that (for me) it was more about trying to capture the shot than worrying about composition and light (although I tried):

A.
opslaan058.jpg

B.
opslaan056.jpg

C.
opslaan054.jpg

C&C welcome!

pascal

nice shots, love number 4

but they make me sad to see Dolphins and Orcas in captivity

I don't feel there is any need to edit any of these, Pascal.
I like them as they are (though I am no big fan of dolphin and orca shows, no matter how hard they may try - it does not come naturally to these creatures to be in captivity).

I quite like the first, if it were not for the tiny square reflection in the centre one could believe you were under water with them.

nice series, B looks awsome give us a clear comparison in size, C is too funny lol, great capture. :)

LaFoto said:
I don't feel there is any need to edit any of these, Pascal.
I like them as they are (though I am no big fan of dolphin and orca shows, no matter how hard they may try..

thanks everyone and yes LaFoto it's a strange feeling being at that show: you're amazed by these creatures and seeing them upclose, but at the same time it's sad to know that they will never ever be free again.

pascal

Most reactions

Back