Visit to TN Aquarium part1

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots I took at the TN Aquarium in Chattanooga. For those of you that don't know, it is home to the largest fresh water tank in the world. VERY COOL!!

aqweb4.jpg

aqweb6.jpg

also remember I was taking these photos through several inches of glass and at time without a flash in dark rooms. I did my best considering I was constantly blocked by kids flipping out over the displays.

the jellyfish one looks very surreal, is the green a photoshop creation or natural?

They prob. had the jelly fish in a special light. Good shots. Amazing you got the fish to look as good as it does.
I can't go to aquariums anymore. I just get overwhelmed by all the people and kids running around. I'm people Closter phobic, no problem with small places though.

Yup. The light would constantly change in the jelly fish tanks from purple to blue to green to red...made it real hard to get a steady shot. I did tweak the levels just a tiny bit and had to crop the original some but other than that is pretty raw.

Indeed vonD...they had all of these domes and areas you could climb into to give the appearance of being closer to the fish, i tried to fit in most of them but decided to leave that to the smaller more plaible beings. Kids where all over the place!!

Thanx! I wish they could have stopped moving for long enough to get a clear shot though. They had this huge tank filled up with all the critters from Finding Nemo... all the kids were freaking out and hugging the tank...lol.

Most reactions

Back