visited my local laundromat today...C&C

cosmoepic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
not to crazy about how these came out, i was pretty quick to take the pics since the mexican lady kept yelling at me in spanish to leave,

thoughts please?
laundry1jpg-1.jpg
laundry2jpg.jpg

Neither really do much for me at all but that is just me. I think straight on at one of the machines with a long shutter speed would have been pretty cool.

i tried that too, but where im from people arent very "friendly" to let you take those pics (we have a bit of a gang issue around here and they LOVE laundromats) so they werent havin it

haha i tried though!! ill look through my cam and see how it came out i tried to fire off one before bullets started flying haha

I was always wondering the code of conduct when it comes to taking photos of people. You don't wanna always ask for permission FIRST or you can miss out on some great shots while you're out and about. I know it's off topic but I'm interested in knowing how other photographers get their shots out in public without getting beat up. :)

they were gettin so mad that i was taking pics of there clothes, maybe it was the language barrier but idk

there was this real old lady who let me take a pic of her but it didnt come out to great im gonna PP a bit and see

haha it was ridiculous

I was always wondering the code of conduct when it comes to taking photos of people. You don't wanna always ask for permission FIRST or you can miss out on some great shots while you're out and about. I know it's off topic but I'm interested in knowing how other photographers get their shots out in public without getting beat up. :)

well in this case she didnt speak english, much like the rest of the people there

shooting people is a touchy subject, just be careful doing it

she was pretty mad after i took the photo of her, but im assuming its because i couldnt explain why i was taking her pic

i tried that too, but where im from people arent very "friendly" to let you take those pics (we have a bit of a gang issue around here and they LOVE laundromats) so they werent havin it

haha i tried though!! ill look through my cam and see how it came out i tried to fire off one before bullets started flying haha

Sad to see that Virginia has been invaded, too. I think of Virginia as a down home, good ol' American state..

Damn Gringo!! How dare you exercise your freedoms in your own country...

I think the pictures are nice for demonstrating depth of field... First one, shallow depth of field.. Second one, deeper depth of field..

Last edited:
Sad to see that Virginia has been invaded, too. I think of Virginia as a down home, good ol' American state..

Damn Gringo!! How dare you exercise your freedoms in your own country...

I think the pictures are nice for demonstrating depth of field... First one, shallow depth of field.. Second one, deeper depth of field..

we have MS13 EVERYWHERE...

ms13 mexican?? theyre not a mexican gang, while they might have mexican members, ms13 is a salvadorean gang, the "s" in ms stand for salvatrucha, which means salvadorean.

ms13 mexican?? theyre not a mexican gang, while they might have mexican members, ms13 is a salvadorean gang, the "s" in ms stand for salvatrucha, which means salvadorean.

yep you're right guess i have to keep up with my gang knowledge haha

anyways back to the photo..........

oh yes, where are my manners! i really like the first one, especially how everything is in black and white and the only color is the red buttons. the second one is also good, but for me the first one is my favorite.

Most reactions

Back