visited my local laundromat today...C&C

i just watched a video on ms13 in my crim justice class not too long ago, crazy ****. but on the last one i would have gone for a longer exposure to get that blur of the clothes

i just watched a video on ms13 in my crim justice class not too long ago, crazy ****. but on the last one i would have gone for a longer exposure to get that blur of the clothes

yeah i thought about doing the long exposure after i left maybe ill try that tomorrow

i think there are some great pics to be had there just gotta think a little differently

oh yes, where are my manners! i really like the first one, especially how everything is in black and white and the only color is the red buttons. the second one is also good, but for me the first one is my favorite.

thanks!!!

laundry3jpg.jpg

she was here too, and wasnt to jazzed with having her picture taken

They probably thought you were gonna send the pics to ICE, LOL.

Seriously though, I like the first one. Nice, simple composition, shallow DOF. I like the buttons in the upper third of the image. Cool angle, most people don't see this perspective when they go to the laundromat. Actually I wouldn't have known what it is until you told me.

Second one is just a snap to me.

I really like the lady photo, something about common people gets me. You can tell she's seen some hard times.

ha ha that sucks about everyone getting pist about taking pics lol, there alright shots though.

Most reactions

Back