Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
RebeccasBirthdayandUCSD060-1.jpg

RebeccasBirthdayandUCSD056.jpg

RebeccasBirthdayandUCSD062.jpg

I appreciate any comments, thanks.

I usually pick favorites and am going to have to say that #3 is the best IMO
In #3 everything looks as if one side was being emulated on the next (excluding the garbage bins and the sky)(btw If you look closely you can see yourslef in #3 also
#2 I found the sign in this one very distracting
#1 found the tree in this one distracting but also unnecessary

Ooh yea what is UCSD ?

Agree with above! #3 is my favorite, perfect symmetry!
#2 has needs more attention too composition! There seems to be no point of interest that my eye goes to, for example in #3 my eye is lead right to the middle of the shot.
It also has many distracting elements. Number one would be an awesome shot if I knew what I was supposed to be looking at!!! Try throwing the background out of focus so it's not so distracting and you've got a killer shot! :)

C&C per req:

1. Interesting image, and nicely composed, but with apparently two main subjects. As was mentioned, the use of selective focus to isolate the gree in the foreground would have made this a better image IMO.

2. This image doesn't seem to have a subject.

3. Nice symetrical composition, however it's suffereing from a slightly skewed perspective and is slightly overexposed in the highlight areas. A curves adjustment to produce the classic 'S' curve will help cure this.

Overall, the images are good technically, and you've got some nice ideas on composition. Remember to expose for the highlights and consider the use of a circular polarizer.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

Most reactions

New Topics

Back