Visiting a Deceased Relitive

Doug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the local cemetary to photograph the resident wildlife, I didn't realize what I shot until I got home.

Peacocks4of29A.jpg

Super - composition and image results are superb. Have that one framed and on your wall !!

Love it.

seeing the title.....i wondered what a deviant you must be posting in just for fun......

what a great shot,i would have already picked out the frame!

It is the universe... trying to tell you something... or pulling a prank!

There's a funny story that goes with these peacocks. About 20 years ago there was a man that owned a horse boarding business with about 40 acres. When he sold the property he let the peacocks loose, they have been in the area ever since. With all the building that has gone on here this is the last piece of property where they can stay.

My wife and I were out to photograph these birds so that she could draw them. When we got there 4 or 5 males had their tails raised, when you approach them they will either lower them or turn their backs to you. needless to say we didn't get any with raised tails. We will return.

Thanks for all the comments and I just might have to frame this one.

Thought I'd add another "4 peacocks and a gecko".

Peacocks2of29A.jpg

now why do you insist on disturbing those poor birds during their time of mourning?
:lol:

excellent shot btw!:thumbup:

Again, thanks for the comments.

is the gecko on the tree?
Yahoozy, Ya it's the black spot on the tree.

now why do you insist on disturbing those poor birds during their time of mourning?
Ryan7783, Silently I stalk them waiting in the shadows for the perfect moment, then in the blink of an eye a bearly audible click of the shutter, I turn and make my way out as silently as when I arrived.

I didn't believe a word of it until I saw the second picture being a cynical Scot living in England. Then again you could have 'typed' the name in PS but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, ha ha.

Stoic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back