..:: Visiting Dubrovnik (First summer vacation photo) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is just one of the 500 photographs taken during my stay in Dubrovnik (I came back two days ago). I quite like this one. Hope you will too. More will follow soon.

I took the photo out of a boat we were sailing in.

dubrovnik1.jpg

This is tranquil. The water is magnificent.

Those wave ripples really add a great compositional element to your image.

Perfect framing and exposure.

Nice juxtaposition of tranquil sea and birds against the fort.

Wonderful gradation of hue in the sky.

Great stuff Mersad!

Excellent shot. I like the seagulls flying over the water. I'll look forward to more of them.

Love the blues in the water and sky. What is the building or fort in this photo? I do hope we see more shots from this holiday.

Love the blues in the water and sky. What is the building or fort in this photo? I do hope we see more shots from this holiday.

Thanks. It's the old city of Dubrovnik. It was build in the 7th Century. It's is pretty amazing to walk through it. More phots will follow.

I do hope we see more shots from this holiday.
My thoughts exactly. This is a very nice way to kick off the photo-coverage of your vacations.
Thanks to everyone: Yemme, johngpt, c.cloudwalker, Hokiehall and invisible. I plan to post more. I just have to figure out how to do it. I think 5 photos per thread won't be too much. I think I'll divide them into chapters or something. Don't want to flood the boards.

Most reactions

Back