Visiting Vermont

There are some absolutely beautiful colors here :)
Fall hasn't quite made its way to Baltimore yet...
If I may make 1 suggestion, on Photobucket (where I see you've submitted these), once you submit a photo, you'll see 3 boxes underneath the thumbnail. THe third one has
[Img ] tags, and will make the photo appeat here in the post instead of as a link. :)

Very nice work Knopka I as well absolutely love #2 But also Think #3, #4 (too bad the tree tops are cut off), #5 and #6 Are very good - Great Work!!

:heart: Thanks, everyone!

Randog, here's a version of picture #4, uncut.

Vermont093.jpg

I couldn't find a better position to get rid of that pole, as I had to keep up with the group & couldn't take my time (isn't that the worst?). I don't know how to cut it out in Photoshop. If someone wants to try or give me an advice on how to do it, feel free :).

clarinetJWD said:
There are some absolutely beautiful colors here :)
Fall hasn't quite made its way to Baltimore yet...
If I may make 1 suggestion, on Photobucket (where I see you've submitted these), once you submit a photo, you'll see 3 boxes underneath the thumbnail. THe third one has
[Img ] tags, and will make the photo appeat here in the post instead of as a link. :)

I actually knew that, but when I posted Img tags, they came out too big & in different sizes. Should I resize them all in Photoshop?

Knopka said:
I couldn't find a better position to get rid of that pole, as I had to keep up with the group & couldn't take my time (isn't that the worst?). I don't know how to cut it out in Photoshop. If someone wants to try or give me an advice on how to do it, feel free :).

It should be quite easy to remove the poll with photoshop. Zoom in very close and use the clone stamp. Use an area of sky close to the poll as your source, and simply clone bits of sky (& back ground) over the poll. You will have to be careful to keep the branches in the photo.

It's a great photo b.t.w.

Very nice shots. I also really like number 2. The colours in all of these are great.

Thanks, Chiller! A compliment from you is the biggest deal for me :lovey:! I think you really have a talent.
Thanks for your advise, Mike. I'll try to clone that pole out ;).

Hmmmm... Now that I look at it, I'm thinking, why couldn't I come up with such a simple cropping solution :scratch:? Thanks, Bill :sexywink:!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back