Leigh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visuele.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, This is my website.

Its not quite finished yet but it will be soon.
The page Ive posted here is for the Visuele forum, (feel free to join)
http://www.zebras.me.uk/visuele/forum/

If you click on the "we shoot........" baner it will take you to the main site but as I said, Its not finished just yet.

Its all still very new so we only have a handful of members on the forum at the mo, but as I said, feel free to join.

All c&cs welcome.

Well, I'm not sure what to comment on about your forum as it's a default installation with a different color scheme, not a bad one though, but the forum almost blends into the background too well, I would try to make it stand out a bit more.

I would also make your logo bigger and more prominent (bold maybe?)

Then, and maybe it's just me, but I really dislike the "we will shoot" animated gif, partially because it's animated, and then because it's bigger than your logo and draws almost too much attention to itself (does it really need the reflection?)

Also, if you plan on using your site as a business site, I would recommend getting your own domain name, so instead of www.zebras.me.uk/visuele, go for www.visuele.com or something similar

Aside from that there's not really much else to comment on as your haven't finished your site, and forums are just...forums, unless they've been modified they look like all the other forums out there

It's a good start though, looking forward to seeing more :)

Thankyou.
It does have its own domain name but its ot in use at the mo, it will be visuele.co.uk
The zebras site is my other halfs hosting site.

Will look into the Bold sugeestion, good tip.

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back