Vivid Sydney! :D

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chilled with some mates last night in the city. Decided to bring my camera along and take a few photos of this special event that Sydney is having for about two weeks.

More info on Vivid Sydney

C&C is very much welcome.

dsc1330b.jpg

dsc1226.jpg

3. Really horrible PP i know.. my bad.
dsc1225l.jpg

dsc1211p.jpg

Last edited:
Sydney is beautiful. Good night shots, was it intentional to keep the bridge off-center?

These are really nice Noonz. The reflections look awesome..

I favor #1 and #4. I feel like there's too much sky in 2 and 3 - they're candidates for a 16:9 crop if you ask me.

I'd print out #1 real big though and hang it up.. good job.

Sydney is beautiful. Good night shots, was it intentional to keep the bridge off-center?
Thank you very much.. and yes it was indeed :D
These are really nice Noonz. The reflections look awesome..

I favor #1 and #4. I feel like there's too much sky in 2 and 3 - they're candidates for a 16:9 crop if you ask me.

I'd print out #1 real big though and hang it up.. good job.
I agree, thank you.. will do the cropping asap. ;)

Really liked the first one.

Can't wait to visit Australia.... one day...

These are incredible. Please submit the first one into InterfaceLift. People will love it, and I will use it as my desktop. :)

#1 and #4 for me as well. I don't much care for the words in #2 and #3.

#1's Lighting is amazing.

hehe, I was in Sydney in March and shot from the same spot you were at and ended up with similar images. hehe.

Love the projections on the side of the Opera House, that is really cool.

I really like the moon over the hill in the last image you posted.

Were you shooting with a tripod? there seems to be a slight lack of sharpness in the images

Thank you everyone.

Twinky, i did use a tripod.. that could be a result of the lights on the Opera house moving.. but then again i think i still should have used a timer to avoid camera shake. I plan to go back next week and get a few more anyway! Never can take too many photos :D

Sydney's great ;)

very cool pictures. I agree with the others likeing 1-4. Love the shy in 4 :p

love all of them,great night photos.

The edges of the buildings and such are what look blurry, seen specially in the first image with the cityscape in the background.

What were your settings? Maybe using too wide an aperture? Or yes, it could be camera shake.

Wow, nice shots. We have something similar here called Toronto's Heritage Lightening Event. I went last fall for it and got some neat night shots of downtown Toronto.

The edges of the buildings and such are what look blurry, seen specially in the first image with the cityscape in the background.

What were your settings? Maybe using too wide an aperture? Or yes, it could be camera shake.
Hmm.. my settings were f11 30sec ISO 200.

Yeah pretty sure it was the camera shake.

Most reactions

Back