Voigtlander Super-Dynarex 350mm f/5.6

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been looking for one of these for some time to round out my Bessamatic kit, and finally found one on Ebay in beautiful condition, complete with the original case and velour-lined, genuine leather lens cap. My trusty "Bessie" is in the shop for routine maintenance, but I'm able to mount the lens to the Nikons using an adaptor.

I haven't tried it out yet, but I will this weekend on the F100. I can't wait!

Does anyone know what the filter size is on this monster?

F100_Super_Dynarex_35o.jpg

As far as I remember, it could be a 95mm filter.

Nice lens. Not easy to find. Congrats.

Nice lens. Not easy to find. Congrats.
Hello, i also have to sell these items. I dont like to sell on ebay, if somebody is interested, just let me know. Zeiss Ikon Voigtländer Super-Dynarex 1:5.6/350 Objektiv + Voigtländer Color-Skopar 1:2.8/50

greetz
Andrea

Hello, If you don't mind me asking. What is the value of this lense. I have one exactly like it and i want to sell it. Voigtlander super dynarex a:5.6/350 compur in good condition in original case. and also a small case with focar B, D and C lenses.
Cheers!
Devushka.

Hard to tell the value! Based on past sales and what is the asked price on eBay, I would say/guess that you're looking at $300-350 if the lens is in excellent condition. Much less if glass/cosmetics are so-so. Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back