Voigtlander to Nikon Lens Adaptor

Hi all, I came across this thread through a google search and am really interested. I have a Voigtlander Zoomar 36-82 1:2.8 that always performed great on my old Bessamatic but I have been wondering lately if an adapter to a Nikon D70 was available.... anyone know if the lenses you're having great luck with has the same mount as the Zoomar? Great shots by the way,,, that shot of the tree is pretty darn good.

^ The Zoomar was made in several different mounts. If your Zoomar fits
your Bessamatic then that's the mount it has. The earlier pictures and
comments in this thread about adapting Voigtlander lenses would apply.

Hi guys, I have been few days of and wonder how this thread developed.

I´m really stupid, but I have no idea how to post a personal message so Dan, could You send me the list of lenses to [email protected] ?

Nice gear on DSLR bodies, I´m still waiting for the adapter.

Thanks

Milan

Hi, new to this. Own a Nikon D90. Really interested in using these type of old lenses.

Dinodan,
The adapter should be the same as you have on your D80 right? Would you also send me the list of lenses please?

And to Dinodan and Milan, which adapter are you using? Is the brand name known?

Thanks!

Dinodan,
The adapter should be the same as you have on your D80 right? Would you also send me the list of lenses please?

Most of the DKL mount lenses via Retrography.

Thanks!

They usually turn up on ebay from small Chinese manufacturers. Just search for "Bessamatic adapter". Both the Bessamatic and Retina Reflex use two versions of a mount known as DKL or Deckel. The 2 versions differ in the location of a small tab on the bayonet used to disallow use of Voigtlander lenses on Kodak bodies and visa-versa. No tab on the adapter would allow use of both lenses. Users of the original bodies file a notch into the mount of the lens for compatibility between the systems.

Hi guys, I have been few days of and wonder how this thread developed.

I´m really stupid, but I have no idea how to post a personal message so Dan, could You send me the list of lenses to [email protected] ?

Nice gear on DSLR bodies, I´m still waiting for the adapter.

Thanks

Milan

Hi, new to this. Own a Nikon D90. Really interested in using these type of old lenses.

Dinodan,

Thanks!

I just sent you a PM, Rinzi.

Picture-making qualities very similar imo to a FED Industar 3.5/50 (Tessar). Color Skopar was of Tessar type? This particular shot sharing also the yellow/green look - different from CZJ Tessar (which seems to like drawing things more green/blue whenever possible) but present in the FED and the Steinheil Cassaron i have also. At which aperture was this taken, f8?

You have a nice lens there Dan.
DSC_01260001.jpg

Last edited:
Milanos, an answer to your question: Most if not all rangefinder lenses adapted to DSLRs are limited to use only as close-up lenses. This is due to the SLR mirror-box preventing normal registeration for infinity/distance focus (rangefinders have a smaller flange distance than DSLRs)

Hi Dinodan:
many thanks for reply. I have heard that the rangefinder lens will work on Nikon DSLR just like a macro lens. True or false?

Thanks

Hello there! I know this is an old post but I have a Nikon D3100 and was just given a Voigtlander 3.4/35 lens like you have pictured. Could you give the specs for the adapter you purchased? It is no longer listed on the eBay link you provided. Thanks!

DKL to Nikon adapter

Try looking up Steve Gandy's Cameraquest CameraQuest Home Page , he's an authorized Voigtlander dealer and has lot of info. including adapters on his site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back