Volkswagen love - C&C

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While I was hanging out with some of my friends today my friend Rick let me drive his gti. Mmmm manual feels so much nicer on a 03 then a 87 dodge shadow (my car) ;) I grabbed this shot while I was at it! What do you think? I like how the light comes in on only half the wheel and fades up the logo..

4239677658_f441a2befc.jpg

Last edited:
wow a lot more people on here have gti's then I would have expected :p and I love the color of your gti sam. soo nice.

While I was hanging out with some of my friends today my friend Rick let me drive his gti. Mmmm manual feels so much nicer on a 03 then a 87 dodge shadow (my car) ;) I grabbed this shot while I was at it! What do you think? I like how the light comes in on only half the wheel and fades up the logo..

4239677658_f441a2befc.jpg

The bokeh in this shot is just awesome! Beautiful colors.
I would have preferred if the wheel was turned 90 degrees to the left then the light would have illuminated half of the VW instead of the full W and barely the V - I hope you know what I mean.

Nice shot though!

I see what you mean and I kind of agree but who doesn't look at that and say "volkswagen" but no I totally agree with you! Thanks for the feedback :]

and yeah matt that was my 50mm 1.8 :p

Most reactions

Back