VOTE FOR FIFI

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
63819101.jpg

Thats rite people, the sexy, sassy, good looking, confident, good looking, clean, good looking kitty with the best smile ever wants to be YOUR mascot!

He shoots film and digital! No discrimination here!

He has never inhaled! (he thinks)

He might have slept with your sister...but probably not!

He stands behind the moderators of this amazing forum, he is firm in strong moderation against those nasty trolls that want to ruin this great community!

Coming from a long line of computer geeks he understands the trials and difficulties of forum nerds just like you!

This is an open forum for any questions with Fifi him self!

VOTE FOR FIFI!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i do believe mr. davis has now one-upped the odin campaign. the Fifi pr machine is proving to be a formidable juggernaut....

can odin recover? will Fifi remain the front runner?

...stay tuned.............

Odin has a campaign? I see no eye catching pictures. No list of information or open forum. Odin is drinking out of the toilet bowl licking his balls in the corner.

Although we are playing a round of PR golf later today. Pictures start at tee off around 3:00.

To show appreciation to Fifis fans he would like to offer a gift to you and offer something to show you're voting for Fifi.

Please use one of these icons!
63827079.jpg

63827077.jpg

wow, that is a hard political ploy to counter. i'm wondering if odin is gonna recover from this 1-2 punch....

I think he looks sincere. Anyone who can be that relaxed while campaigning gets my vote.

I too have joined the Fifi camp. Go Fifi 2004! I love Odin but everytime I see his face, I expect to hear Frank the pug from MIB II singing "Who Let The Dogs Out" or "I Will Survive". All he's missing is a little black suit and my hysteria would be complete. :shaking:

photogoddess said:
I too have joined the Fifi camp. Go Fifi 2004! I love Odin but everytime I see his face, I expect to hear Frank the pug from MIB II singing "Who Let The Dogs Out" or "I Will Survive". All he's missing is a little black suit and my hysteria would be complete. :shaking:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back