• Ethiopia Portraits by dmitri1999

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Foggy way by Tadzio89

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Abstract Love by Ceeboy14

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Buckster said:
I didn't say that none of them were processed.

I'm directly addressing THE SPECIFIC statement made by yioties. We cannot KNOW that "Popsigull" has the least amount of image processing of all the images up for vote this month.

I think we are both trying to make the same point, we are just coming from different ends. ;)

Mine was more 'strated (illustrator) than shopp'd. I studied a lot of mexican day of the dead art / imagery before the edit, and started sketching up designs on my Wacom in illustrator to illustrate her face. The shot itself happened on a whim in the studio, and once I got it into PS, I had the idea for the black / white make up against the rich red (by the way, that fabric looks exactly like that in person, it's stunning!!) And no, it's not selective color.

I'm very very humbled by the votes Day of the Dead is getting, I can't really thank you guys enough. Wow.

It is obvious you worked really hard on it, Chris... considering the difference between the original... Kudos! Amazing what one can do in Post!

Little Red Riding Hood by CA_
$redridinghood.jpg$dayofdeadv4.jpg

It is obvious you worked really hard on it, Chris... considering the difference between the original... Kudos! Amazing what one can do in Post!

Little Red Riding Hood by CA_
View attachment 35478View attachment 35479

hey thanks charlie, I'm so new to photography that I have to rely on my post skills to hang with all of you guys, and don't get me wrong, if I had the ability paint her face with that kind of precision and detail and get the real thing, I would. Just had to settle for my pen and wacom tablet.

CA - sounds like you need to network and hook yourself up with a make-up artist!

CA - sounds like you need to network and hook yourself up with a make-up artist!

I know, right?? I've just recently met one, we're doing a shoot together in the next 2 weeks. We'll see how that goes ! :)

Most reactions

Back