VROOOOM!

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
GO HYUNDAI GO! :mrgreen:

vroom.jpg

woah, I really like this.

Looks like it should be a magazine ad. for a car! Great work!

cool picutre, it would add to the speed affect if she had her hands more closly to 10-2.... was there a sunroof open to get the hair blown back?

Wow... Thanks! She's my baby! Her and the car! I think I till want to clean it up even more, make it more professional.

Some Info:

Focal Length: 18mm
1/25 sec - F/3.5
Exposure Comp.: +1.0 EV
Sensitivity: ISO 200

There was a sunroof yeah... partially open, we had it open for most of our trip ( drove from FL to MA )! I just shot this one for fun in the moment, didn't have a particular goal in mind, just like the way it came out tho... I agree that it would have been great if her hands were @ 10 -12, or if she was smiling or laughing too! Maybe I will reshoot some time with more of a vision!

Good point PlasticSpanner, I actully took some artistic license with this one, and did that in photoshop, thought it might add to the shot, put more visual weight on her, and keep your eye to the left of the image... what do you think? here is the original:

vroomOrig.jpg

Thanks for the comments!

Over the original? Byt the way... how do I do that quote thing in the gray box? you know what i mean... taking a part of someone else's reply and directly replying to it?

Click the "quote" button in the lower right of the persons reply.:thumbup:

Yeah try the saturation over the original, darker exposure. I think it'll bring out her skin tones and yellow top better & bring the focus back more towards her?

AH! Thanks PlasticSpinner! I actully have something like that... let me look back at my previous versions... I will post some... I was just working on some other images!

Two variations:
1. 20% saturation
2. Curves Adjustment ( one of the effects i used for the final image )

vroomSat.jpg
vroomCurv.jpg

HA! good eye! You're right! Looking back at my PSD, I put some digital make up on her cheeks to redden them more! With the saturation and curve adjusmets it may be too much! I think I am going to start over, and keep working with this one, see if I can get more of an effective commercial image, minus the pose and expression! Thanks Spanner!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back