Wagon & Window (HDR)

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to the hdr thing, so I'm looking for all the feedback I can get. This is not my first hdr, but awful close. Thought maybe some of you who know more than I could give a little C&C.

Thanks,
Mac,

P1011002_0997_0998_0999_100.jpg

It looks like you standard HDR nothing that really separates it from others. Getting that out the way it does look way better than any HDR I've tried and as a photograph it is aesthetically appealing and has all the aspects of a good photo but it does not have any features in my opinion that shouts "LOOK AT ME"
Sorry if I was a tad mean

It looks like you standard HDR nothing that really separates it from others. Getting that out the way it does look way better than any HDR I've tried and as a photograph it is aesthetically appealing and has all the aspects of a good photo but it does not have any features in my opinion that shouts "LOOK AT ME"
Sorry if I was a tad mean

Thanks all for the comments. Not mean at all, it's what I was looking for. I really didn't take this shot with any one thing in mind as a subject, more as a test shot for the hdr. It seemed to be a perfect canidate.

Thanks again,
Mac,

I dont think you should take a hdr just for the sake of taking a HDR, i think you should use the HDR method when the situation calls for it, in other words i get the feeling that tkaat is implying that the subject is the HDR as opposed to simply being a tool if you know what i mean. That being said it is up to you of course. It does look like a pretty good photo, is that lens flair on the top section of the photo though? I also feel as if the window is to centered but that could just be me.
Otherwise nice exposure well done on the hdr, not overdone looks perfect.

Most reactions

Back