TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ISO 200
1/320
F/5.0

4458001445_1be56e9d73_b.jpg

Now that I look at the uploaded pic I notice that it's darker than what I have on my calibrated monitor. There's more detail in his hair and pants than I'm seeing that is posted here. What do you guys think?

I really like it. I am the same about the left side of the bridge. Cant decide if a little more would make it better.

Very nice. I like how dark it is myself. I tend to like contrasty.
I am debating whether I want to remove a smidge off the bottom. *shrugs*

I really like it. I am the same about the left side of the bridge. Cant decide if a little more would make it better.

A little more would have helped. It happened so fast I wasn't able to center up on the bridge. It's one of those things where as I was taking it I was thinking I need to be centered :lol:

Very nice. I like how dark it is myself. I tend to like contrasty.
I am debating whether I want to remove a smidge off the bottom. *shrugs*

I've cropped this a ton and add bridge, take away, add again...
When I add more I like that it makes him look even more like a child but then it almost seems too small. If that makes sense.

Here's the original if anyone wants to take a different approach to it. I have it in color but liked the B&W better.

As you can see I left enough of the bridge to work with later in PP and do what Bitter suggested.

4458068633_dab2938006_b.jpg

where did my comment go? :???: anyway i like the original. maybe crop some off the right...

I'd like to see what er111a does with this. ;)

I'll take a stab.
I like the color image too.

I don't like the original. The WB was off and the colors seemed flat and boring. I did want him centered in the shot so I don't know if cropping the right would be exactly what I was looking for. I'll give it a go though. I like the fact that in LR I can do so much and still revert back to the original no matter what I've done.

I love the B&W of this. Maybe a little bit more off the the bottom, where the bridge is, not too much, but a little. :) Great job!

I *really* liked the B&W, but bring up the darkness just a tad.
Excellent comp, I conjured a great little story in the short time looking at it the first time.
Nicely done.

Most reactions

Back