Wait Wait Wait DOH!

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was attempting to capture the man on the rocks in the middle of the lite up sea when a co-worker of mine stepped into the frame. I think it turned out good and unexpected.

I like it too. It looks like a giant is staring down at a little guy.

I like it still. The more I look at it the more I do. Would need to clean up some of the flares from the sun though.

I see what the others are saying, but I think it's a really moving shot because there's a distinct seperation between the two. It's kind of depressing, like there's something between them weighing them down.

Mike

I really like it, too. The guy in the foreground has that "Boy, I wish I could be out there ..." wistful/depressed/angst-ridden look.

That's great. I thought the guy in the foreground was a rock formation at first. I like the pic.

Wow! And I just posted something in another thread about how so-called *mistakes* can be wonderful - this proves the point even more.

Someone up there mentioned cleaning up the solar flares - I wouldn't bother. I think they look perfect here. The entire image speaks of being a dream, and the sun and the flare only intensifies this dreamy state. How excellent you were shooting in B&W.

You should be proud of this one! You ended up with a great image.

Sometimes the most unpredictable thing
turns out to be our best shots
I repeat ...
Sometimes !
P.S. - A good photographer can't always count on that only !
:D

Most reactions

Back