Waiting for a connection

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one was shot at Denver Int'l Airport while bored to death between flights. As usual when I'm shooting abstracts, people were looking at me like I had some sort of mental issue (maybe there were right). Why security didn't even bother to ask me to stop is beyond me.

Taken handheld with Nikon D70s, f/5 @ 65 mm, 1/30, ISO 800, no flash. The softness is intended, the digital grain is welcome, the distortion is not :)

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
sorry, no real love or hate. Its a nice abstract, but I feel not that strong of a stand alone piece. Maybe if it were part of a series or something...

they allow you to use camera inside airport???? lol. The picture have interesting line but it's not good enough to love or bad enough to hate lol.

they allow you to use camera inside airport???? lol.
I don't think they do. Since there was no sign anywhere banning photography, I pulled the camera and snapped a few. Needless to say, I would have stopped immediately had security (or even a concerned citizen) asked me to.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it even if the photo didn't do anything for you.

sorry, no real love or hate. Its a nice abstract, but I feel not that strong of a stand alone piece. Maybe if it were part of a series or something...
In my opinion, abstract images are the "eye playgrounds" of visual arts. If your eye doesn't move around following the lines/shapes of an abstract image, then the image is a failure. Making it part of a series won't change that :)

Hey invisible. I wasn't overwhelmed by it, but didn't hate it. I did get a laugh at the mental image of you shooting random stuff in an airport though. :)

Cool, It looks like a pencil drawing

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, people.

Coldow91, yeah... I hadn't thought of that, but I agree... The sections where noise shows the most look like graphite on a drawing paper...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back