Waiting for Flight

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to pick my son up at the airport today and got a couple of shots of unaware folks. I thought these were kind of interesting..

flight1.jpg

wtngflight2.jpg

Indeed they are interesting!! Both of the shots speak out, loved them.

Great shots!
how do you get these shots without people yelling at you? I find that I get nasty glares at the very least if I try to get a shot of someone. I must not be as sneaky as you!:mrgreen:

I love the first one. I love that he's completely silhouetted, and I love that you perfectly lined up that windowframe on the left side there, perfectly vertical.

I, too, am baffled by candid shots. I am sooo afraid of taking them. I don't want people to throw stuff at me! :hail:

Great shots, the first is my favorite, :thumbup:

thanks guys! my fave is the first one as well. I took a lot of photos in the airport, but these were basically the only two that came out decent. I have really shakey hands and did not have my tripod.

Cool shots. I really dig the first one.

Airports are awsome for shooting peoples emotions. Mostly because they vary so much. I mean you can have a family greating their dad with smiles and hugs in one corner... and in the other.... someone crying because they missed their flight.. or a family arguing... its great!

Most reactions

Back