Waiting for inception in IMAX and

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found canon 580 ex speedlire on eBay for $325 w/ free shipping with everything included (box manual case etc)

Is this a good price?

No it's the I and nothing is wrong with it 100% ratings also

Not to mention... on the off chance you DO find a *REALLY SICK* deal... you're tipping off EVERYONE on the forum and there may be someone floating out here ready to undercut you and beat you out of your bid. :sexywink: :lol: :hug::
:thumbup:

I love sniping bids.

But Miss Emily, it's so much easier letting other people doing the homework for you!

i just saw Ineption at IMAX and its the greatest movie ive ever seen

Hello guys! Woo the movie was good and with an interesting ending. A bit confusing IMO. Erose, thanks for the long message and you're right. Sorry, I forgot to mention earlier when I said "found" it meant "BOUGHT" but probably didn't think twice when I typed it since the preview was just getting started.

I'm happy with the deal as I see that's pretty much what they're going for. The one that outbid me yesterday was the same price. But for this one it was "buy it now" rather than to wait for the bid to end. I can't find the old one on amazon as it's filled with the II version which are going for $425 range.

As for letting others do my homework......well, it was more as a suggession really. I am new, and people that have been here longer could/would probably tell me if something was good or bad. Pretty much why most people are here and how they got started.

As I stated before in another post, I do my part to help others as much as possible, from what I know, with critics of their work and suggession with what I know. I ask for the same. There are those who are willing to help and there are those who will ignore. If they help, I thank them. For those that won't, I simply move on.

Forums are big communities, if one won't there will be another person there to guide you along the way.

Also, I think you know me a little well enough to know that I'll help as I started with my first PM to you :) and in the future if you need a suggession, let me know, I will do my part to help if I know how to get it done.

Mr. White: Yes, the smart ones bid in the last 30 sec :lol:

Ah yes, that's quite a bit difference... but that then brings up another question... why didn't you make sure it wasn't too much *before* you bought it? :lol: :hug::

Good question! LOL Maybe feeling a little excited after getting my new gears? Probably that's it! It'll be a good week next week. I will get the camera on Tuesday, as they already shipped it. Followed by either the Speedlite or the 50mm 1.8 lens :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: and I also got a ND filter which I'm excited to use for daytime exposure shots.

Yup, we saw it on IMAX last night too. Way cool movie.

How did the people react to the ending for you guys? Our crowd was like "ohh man!"

Yeah same here, there was a big "ooooohhhhhhh!!" at the ending.

Soon as he took it out, I knew it right away. I think there's going to be a sequel for it thats why they left it where they did. Knowing Nolan, he can pull it off, he's too creative, well as long as the story is good.

Most reactions

Back