Waiting for spring

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kylejordan.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out to a local trail in come to catch some spring colour but there's nothing yet, just some boring mush, no colour at all. I tried out a different style by making the pictures half black and white and half colour....

070218_02.jpg

070218_03.jpg

070218_05.jpg

I only really like the first one. The color hues are nice.
The third photo might appeal to me if you cropped it so that the two trees weren't right in the middle, and so that the fallen branch on the lower left wasn't showing.

I actually like number 2 for some reason...
Number 3 really doesn't do anything for me though.

I pretey much like the first 2 in the first set and the second one in the second set - nice reflection (hope you can follow this).
Dani

number 2 really goes with your theme imo, cause it has the greenery coming out of the snow

This series is "very close to home" ... our countryside looks JUST THE SAME. Nothing there. The only colours ever to be found are a) the brown of the hornbeam tree leaves that will only fall to the ground when the new leaves come out and b) the green of the moss that is everywhere because we practically live in the swamps (mostly drained these days for agriculture, but where the ground is not being permanently drained, it shows, particularly in this season).

I have always wondered if it would make a good photo to photograph this "natural chaos" ... and so far could not make up my mind. But after seeing yours here, I might try...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back