Waiting For The Dinner Bell.

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was with friend so spaced off setting the camera correctly but this one came out kinda OK. (proof I'll stoop to using ANY excuse! :D)

SPDL_PICT2870c.jpg

Scaled in PS to 60% and cropped. Flashed, 1/200, F3.5, 200mm Macro, Subject distance: 13cm (aprox.).

SPDL_PICT2870s.jpg

Scaled in PS to 30% and cropped. Flashed, 1/200, F3.5, 200mm Macro, Subject distance: 13cm (aprox.).

I thought they were cool (even though I forgot to set the camera's aperture) because you can kinda tell he's using his front paws (do spiders have paws?) to sense vibration across the main net he wove.

I think the body is real close to 1.5cm in length (which is about 1/2 an inch). I guess if we put him on The Rack we could get a 5cm spread from his two longest opposing legs before there was trouble for the little guy. I dunno if it's a male or female - nor how to tell. I think it's done by looking at the joint that attaches the main body to the butt - on the underside. If someone knows for sure please chime in - by all means.

There's 4 or 5 more of him but they were all shot at 3.5 (silly me) so they're not real great. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back