Waiting for the mac 'n' cheese

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I modified my Super Graphic (4x5 press camera) so that the focusing scale works for a 150mm lens, rather than the original 135mm lens. This is one of the test pics. Not too bad for hand holding a camera that weighs 9.5 lbs. I need to get a 10 lb barbell to increase my wrist strength!

camera: Super Graphic w/ 150mm Scheider
flash: Vivitar 285HV bounced off ceiling
film: 4x5 Polaroid BW ISO 400
scanned form Polaroid

supergraphictest6.jpg

Another big ... Awwwwwww.... from me too mate. Very cute shot. A little dark in the back but I think that helps your shot since buby is the focal point. Nice one.

Here's the rig I shot this with. The beer is for size reference. ;)

hhsuperg.jpg

The beer is for size reference.

Quit lying - the beer is what you snarfed down after struggling with that beast of a camera!! :lol:

Maisy looks precious, as always.... :) A good little girl to hold the pose while Daddy focuses! She's probably used to it by now. ;)

Love seeing that Polaroid back, babe. :thumbup: What's the name/# of the B&W sheet film again?? I keep wanting to say "Polapan" but that's not right. :scratch:

terri said:
Love seeing that Polaroid back, babe. :thumbup: What's the name/# of the B&W sheet film again?? I keep wanting to say "Polapan" but that's not right. :scratch:

That's the old scool #500 model back, and it doesn't always work very well. This one actually turned out better than normal. Of course, me and Polaroid don't really get along. I don't know what the film number is. I was given a bunch of out of date Polaroid film and told the BW was ISO 400 and the color was ISO 100. I used the last of the BW on these shots. I actually just read the small print on the remaining color stuff, and found out that it's ISO 80.

Most reactions

Back