Waiting

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just hanging out waiting for his friends, and enjoying the morning sunrise. I think it was one of Canoncans herons.

143_4304a.jpg

Quiet - peaceful. As if he were bathing in the golden light of the morning.

You've all given up on the crows by now, eh?
They just don't sit there, waiting for you?
They never wait for me either.
Neither do they come down from the trees - they can be there and make a racket right above the cemetary and simply won't come down... :confused:

Thanks LaFoto. I have not completely given up hope on this crow hunt, but this guy just sat there. I knew there was no way it was a crow.
I captured this shot of two crows two weeks ago at the cemetery. They did their typical taunting, but would not come out of the trees.

142_4279pf.jpg

Thanks again

chiller, the first one reminds me of on golden pond... but i love the color...great shot..

you amaze me...right place right time, all the time...

the crows, well.... lets face it, they are smarter than us...and i think they have teh ability to pull up web sites and read when we go after them... i didnt have a camera the other day, and was parked by a river, and a danged ole crow came and sat on my scoop on the hood.....no camera....

so i go back, camera in hand for days on end... no crow would land on my car to save my soul......the heartless little suckers.....

great job, though.... i always love to read your stories with your photos....

Love the colour tone in the first Chiller, awesome shot. LOL , and cool crow shot with a great colour balance from the branches.

I also like the tone of the first photo. (I like the crow photo too!) The first photo is very serene... like the photos that would end up on the Inspirational posters. Nice!

the first is a beauty!
nice compo.. very nice :D
and about the crow ... nice again! i better get down to shooting some 'indian crows' hehe :lol: .. share em with you just as soon as i can :D

Thanks everyone for the compliments, and comments.
Aprilraven. I found the trick is a crow costume. :lol: It attracts crows to you , but not quite close enough. I found it is really hard to drive in...and people will stare.
Airic. I caught the Heron, near the bottom of the Rouge River, near the filteration plant on Beachgrove Drive. Kinda Scarborough/Pickering borderish
Mansi. Cant wait to see an Indian Crow. :)
Thanks again everyone :thumbup:

Thanks snownow, and JonMikal. I appreciate that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back