Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
206817505-L.jpg

I like the lines and textures in this shot. Of course, I also like bikes shots, too! I wonder if you could make the bike stand out a bit more since you have made it a focal point through the title? Nice work!

souljourney glad you like it...I am curious which part of the bike doesn't stand out to you. I agree being such a high contrast image some details are obscured.....David thanks very much....a5i736 :mrgreen:.

Amazing texture on the lead-in wall. It's a great image, but I would agree with souljourney. For me some parts of the bike seat and the handle bars are lost in the detail of the wall, but really that's a trivial issue IMO, so again well taken!

I love it!! And I love bikes so it is the perfect combination.

I think that, overall, the tonal quality is wonderful throughout the picture. It's just that one spot in the foreground, where the bike is leaning, it is a bit too contrasty *compared to* the rest of the image. There are some hot spots on the bricks behind the bike. I think this moves the focal point (for me) to the top right of the image because it's easier on my eyes.

Don't get me wrong...this is a GREAT shot...just giving my humble .02, that's all!

Most reactions

Back