Wakeboard Pro's and Joe's

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weekend of November 15 & 16 the South Florida Wakeboard Association held its second annual Pros & Joes contest at Lake Okeeheelee is West Palm Beach, Florida. I just when up for the Saturday, it was the first I’ve shot at that this park or boat from the shoreline. I usually shoot at Ski Rixen a cable park in Deerfield Beach, Florida.

Equipment: Canon 1DmIIn, Canon 70-200 f2.8L IS, 2X and Canon 100-400L IS, most were just with the 70-200, hope colors are or OK these where edited on my cheep laptop

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Very cool series, Jeff! My fave is #3: nice action, you see the effort and concentration on his face, and the colours are brighter.

HAH! i was gonna go with a few of my friends. But the water at home was too nice to pass up. Im going to rixen either this weekend or next. When are you usually there?

Great shots btw. The last one is perfect :)

A few of my friends competed. I wonder if you have any pics of em... One kid had long blonde hair and a greenish board that is very very worn out. He's really good I'm pretty sure his team won.

Thanks for looking, sorry for the slow reply

Arty I’m real happy with #3, thanks, I think your right on that the rider effort to make grab shows and is the key to the shot

Ejazz not sure when the next time I’ll be at Rixen, I well be out of town next week, should be there over the holidays, i have more photos of pros & joes at http://sports.webshots.com/album/568816507dGyeyo

Last edited:
Nice shots!!

The colours could use a bit if a boost in most of these, as they look on my monitor.

Cheers

Great shots! #3 is best. I like the colors.

Most reactions

Back