Wakeboarding shots from the weekend

Goontz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Link to whole album: Lake071909 pictures by kguenter - Photobucket

Later in the day it was hard to deal with the sun's reflection coming off the water being so overexposed, but that leaves me with something to try and work on. Any C&C is appreciated. Here's a few for those who don't want to go to the album:

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

nice shots dude, try and keep your horizons more level. If you can id shoot chase, its so much sicker lookin than the back of the boat. But i understand just bringing the camera and shooting from the boat. i do it all te time.

you exposed them like perfectly. Im diggin em all. especially the one wiht the bewbies

nice shots dude, try and keep your horizons more level. If you can id shoot chase, its so much sicker lookin than the back of the boat. But i understand just bringing the camera and shooting from the boat. i do it all te time.

you exposed them like perfectly. Im diggin em all. especially the one wiht the bewbies

Thanks. I've noticed the crooked horizon in some too; I'll definitely keep that in mind. Yeah this was just a day out riding brought the camera along. Shooting from a chase boat definitely makes for some fun pictures! 'Preciate it!

True, I didn't think about knocking the ISO down at the time. Although, the reflection off the water didn't look as bad on the camera at the time as it does on a monitor so I didn't think to. I'll play with that next time I go riding, thanks Gary.

What cable was that shot at?

True, I didn't think about knocking the ISO down at the time. Although, the reflection off the water didn't look as bad on the camera at the time as it does on a monitor so I didn't think to. I'll play with that next time I go riding, thanks Gary.

What cable was that shot at?

Always start with a low ISO and work your way up if need be don't assume because its sports you need to be at ISO400 to start like a lot of people on here think
The cable is nowhere near you :lol:, it is just outside Sheffield UK

usually under iso 400 you get motion blur. i dont put it under 400 ever shooting wakeboarding or wakeskating.

Excellent shots, I like the mid-air ones especially.

Wake boarding is a blast!

I like #4. Awesome shot in two aspects. :thumbup:

Wow, one of Jake's sponsors saw some of these shots and, long story short, I'm sending some high res jpeg's to them in exchange for some gear. Fun times.

Most reactions

Back