Walking around this past weekend...C&C (6 photos)

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After being effectively challanged to post some pictures (and you know who you are) here are a few from walking around this weekend. Enjoy and always willing to take critique.

1. Amongst the Brambles
Amongst-the-Bambles.jpg

2. What's the story Morning Glory
Morning-Glory.jpg

3. Elephant Ears
Elephant-Ears.jpg

4, River Tree Roots
Tree-Roots.jpg

5. River Flower
River-Flower.jpg

6. Sunset Over the Pond
DSC_0922_edited-1.jpg

Wow. Very very nice. The colours are very deep and saturated, I like them all. The composition on the first and the second are both very strong. I think your ability to figure averages is off...

Thank you, you are much too kind. No it didn't hurt but it was performed with trepidation and under duress.

The avererage was about on par to get these.

Just out of curiousity Shooter, how far North were you transplanted from. You leave little crumbs of clues.

Thank you, you are much too kind. No it didn't hurt but it was performed with trepidation and under duress.

The avererage was about on par to get these.

Just out of curiousity Shooter, how far North were you transplanted from. You leave little crumbs of clues.

From just outside of Chicago. My mother told me when i moved south that i was going to be in for a shock, the war isn't over and whatnot. So far i've only had one person call me a yankee, but thats because where i live no one is from here.

Cool town. Been there a couple of times on business. I took these with my soon-to-be exwife's Powershot P&S. BTW, the rest of the world calls ALL of us Yankees.

1. The big silver thing in the park.
B0000779.jpg

2. Somewhere around the big pile-up from "The Blues Bothers".
B0000790_edited-1.jpg

Those are nice shots. What in the world is that thing in the first one? I've never seen it before. I've only been gone two years, so I'm not sure how i missed it. I've never thought about the rest of the world looking at us that way, I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I go to see my grand mother in law, she's the one who called me a yankee, I guess i offended her in some way. Not that unusual for me, i unintentionaly offend at least 60% of the people i talk too. Hows that for an average?

I intentionally offend 40% of the people I talk to. They deserve it, as well.

I was at Millennium Park in 2004 .

Number 4 is very nice, but the flash (if you have used it) was unnecessary i think. its does not give that natural feel to the pic with the flash (or whatever that lighting is) on the root. anyways, just my opinion.

fsquares
www.fsquares.com

Most reactions

Back