walking by the river

LoU!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not sure what to say about this picture I took....so pleaaaase leave any comment you want!

img044911ij5.jpg

ps. Glad to be back on TPF!

REGARDS! Lautaro.

Well, this is just my personal view but I still struggle a bit with odd angles in photos, mostly so when there is water included. It is probably just me but it just does not work for me.

But what I find most curious (and that may well be the photo's very strong element) is the discrepancy between person and shadow! I keep staring at the two, trying to bring them together ... and can't! :D

Fantastic shot, I like the angle and the overall colour

lostprophet said:
Fantastic shot, I like the angle and the overall colour
Agree!

@LaFoto: I think the model is holding a jacket (or something like that) in her hands.

edit: or are you talking about how - in the shadow - the arm is 'holding' the head? I think her left elbow is pointing towards the tree and her hair is blocking the view on her left arm.

pascal

Puscas said:
Agree!

@LaFoto: I think the model is holding a jacket (or something like that) in her hands.

LaFoto, my gf was holding a jacket like Puscas said....it was a lil' bit cold that day!

The shot isn't that great for me too...but I'm too hard on my self when taking pictures that's why I always prefer others opinions, like yours...!

Thanks for the critics! keep them coming...!

Regards. Lou.

AIRIC said:
I like the idea but think we need to see more on the bottom of the image. I think it is to tight of a crop.

Eric

mmmm you could be right Eric but now its TOO late :( since I formated my notebook a few days ago and the crop was the only picture I saved about this 'series' ....but yeap, you could be right....

thanks for your comments! ;)

I wish to see more of the bottom of the pick, that also might make the angle more appealing

Most reactions

Back