Walking Fast

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Almost a *blooper* but my niece likes it (she's 10). So it's not a total waste ;) Taken at a night time soccer game. I just changed lenses and forgot to change settings. Wish I would have gotten lucky enough to get her face in focus.

43625265-L.jpg

Whoah! That is a spectacular blooper. Defintely a keeper. Personally, I don't thinkt he fact that it isn't in perfect focus takes away from the image. Very interesting :)

looks like she is jumping.

love the effect.
you know, people actually spend quite a bit of time setting these type shots up; rear curtain, slow curtain, etc.
nice capture!

:lol:

i love it! nice work :D

Neat. Sometimes the bloopers turn out to be a great catch. THis is one of them .

Actually I think your "blooper" has become quite artistic, and I am not surprised to hear that your niece LIKES this photo of herself running. I would not even know how to achieve this effect ON PURPOSE ... maybe I will have to wait for a moment in which it does itself accidentally? ;)

Thanks again!

tmpadmin - I'm not sure where the red is coming from. I looked at all the pictures from that spot and the only red I could find was some car lights on the other side of the field :scratch:

Most reactions

Back