Walking on the Boardwalk.

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken a couple of hours ago its 10 shots put together with Photomatix.

acqvls.jpg

Bynx

Nice shot.

The first pole light is bothering me. I wonder what it would look like if you cropped to the point of removing it, or cloned it out of the shot.

I agree with you, that first light is too distracting

Bynx nice shot, I don't get what is so distracting about the 1st lamp post compared to the rest they are all the same.Love the colors

I believe the first lamp leads you into the shot. Nice. You want street lamps? I got street lamps. Just got back from uk and am processing now, pics later

You want me to remove my favorite pole? It has so much detail.

Bynx
I will compromise with you. ;)

Crop out the pole light so we can see the results.

and

Crop the left side of the photo to bring the pole light to be the main subject.

P.S.
When I view the photo, the first thing I see is the pole light.

pbelarge, please feel free to crop the pic any way you want. If you think it looks better then post it so we can see what you have in mind.

Bynx

Nice shot.

The first pole light is bothering me. I wonder what it would look like if you cropped to the point of removing it, or cloned it out of the shot.

I don't find the pole all that distracting but I do agree if he were to crop the bottom and the pole out, the resulting composition would fare better ;)

Bynx

Nice shot.

I don't find the pole all that distracting but I do agree if he were to crop the bottom and the pole out, the resulting composition would fare better ;)

Seeing is believing. Show us what you mean. I cropped it like you said and it wasnt any better in my opinion. The colors that nite were nice. The only real subjects in the shot were the boards of the boardwalk and the first lamp that some want to see removed. Its the only lamp with the most detail in both the lamp and the post. The nice wavy texture of the boards was the second main subject. Cropping them off didnt do anything for me. But if you think better go for it.

Most reactions

Back