walt mesk images

I had a breif look at your website...but it seems great.
Youve done a great job of making it simple yet nice, which is hard to do.
Good job.

Artemis said:
I had a breif look at your website...but it seems great.
Youve done a great job of making it simple yet nice, which is hard to do.
Good job.
thanks,thanks,thanks....this evening I'll look your site.
i'm italian...and you?
walt.

Hehe Im english mate, and My site will be moving to Falcon-eye.co.uk sometime next month, but thanks anyways.
Dont need to thank me to much mate, youve done the hard work and on your site its paid of :) Shoutl be thanking yourself.
Arty.

I really like the layout, but the ads at the bottom are annoying. Ever thought about maybe registering your own domain? You should look into it. Get rid of those ads, get rid of the subdomain, and you got a pretty professional online portfolio.

BTW If you decide to get a domain registered or some web-hosting, just give me a PM and I can give you a quote.

fibrousjaguar said:
I really like the layout, but the ads at the bottom are annoying. Ever thought about maybe registering your own domain? You should look into it. Get rid of those ads, get rid of the subdomain, and you got a pretty professional online portfolio.

BTW If you decide to get a domain registered or some web-hosting, just give me a PM and I can give you a quote.
ok,it's true,i have reasons!i'm thinking at your words....
walt.

fibrousjaguar said:

look my site....the banners goes away....ahahah!thanks for your idea....
walt.

Yeah, it is better, but I would still get rid of that photonews box and the little contrast bar. That should get rid of unwanted vertical scroll space. Getting a domain name would definately help. Subdomains are cheaper (and most times, they are free), but your own domain name shows a mich higher degree of profesisonality.

Artemis said:
O..k.. I didnt rly understand what yah just said but nm

Good luck with your site mate, im getting a co.uk :D

:lol: , me neither. Could you rephrase that?

Yes, I would agree about registering your own domain, considering the kind of photography you try to showcase. The photos are wonderful, and the site's design is nice and clean, to display the images very nicely.
And getting your own domain name will lift your photography one more level. If you're worried about cost, there are a few hosting companies that are relatively cheap. I, for example am paying $5 per month for hosting.

cravecolor said:
Yes, I would agree about registering your own domain, considering the kind of photography you try to showcase. The photos are wonderful, and the site's design is nice and clean, to display the images very nicely.
And getting your own domain name will lift your photography one more level. If you're worried about cost, there are a few hosting companies that are relatively cheap. I, for example am paying $5 per month for hosting.
thanks...thanks...
i'm thinking for domain.
bye friend....
walt.

Most reactions

Back