Wandering around a winter wonderland

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These days are probably my favorite days every year. Waking up to a sparkling, crystal covered paradise is about as good as it gets!

Decided to have a bit of fun with these and try some super shallow DOF shots, and then did some practice with split toning in the editing phase.

1)
26192168179_8144138d0f_c.jpg

2)
37937518732_1b86d0c2ab_c.jpg

3)
37914443246_739298ddee_c.jpg

4)
24117027188_77ef91ce80_c.jpg

5)
26192169179_fff8cd9e7c_c.jpg

I kept clicking the winner button, but it wasn't adding more than 1...

Beautiful. I love that last one with the vertical lines and the soft bokeh balls.

Very nice. It's about that time around my crib...

I kept clicking the winner button, but it wasn't adding more than 1...
:giggle: Thanks, @Braineack! I am glad you enjoyed them

Beautiful. I love that last one with the vertical lines and the soft bokeh balls.
Thank you! That one is a favorite of mine, too. It ended up setting the tone for the series.

Very nice. It's about that time around my crib...
Thank you!
Its a fantastic time of year for us photographers. But not so much for our fingers. I never have figured out how to operate my camera fluidly with gloves on.

These are really nice!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding!!! I will say however, if I never got a chance to capture images like that again, I could die quite happily. I'm a big fan of raindrops on spider webs! :D

These are really nice!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Smoke665. :)

Outstanding!!! I will say however, if I never got a chance to capture images like that again, I could die quite happily. I'm a big fan of raindrops on spider webs! :D
It is QUITE chilly out trying to capture these.
Oddly enough, Ive never seen/captured a raindrop covered spider web. I did get a really nice frosted one a few years back! Still a favorite image of mine.

Maybe I am in the wrong part of the yard for spiders?

Beautiful.
Thank you, SnowBear!

Beautiful set. We are starting to get a touch of frost overnight around here as well but not quite like that yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back