Wandering around Santa Cruz.

Wheel Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
With a skateboard and a digicam, heres what I came up with.

meter.jpg

250fine.jpg

but.jpg

fence.jpg

yellowbike.jpg

book.jpg

ladyband.jpg

http://saltywayz.com/

You've got some great angles and colors in these shots. I love the 2nd and 6th!

#2 and #3 especially are fantastic. I love photos like that because they give you a chance to look long and hard at things that you'd normally just pass by without a second glance.

mal said:
#2 and #3 especially are fantastic. I love photos like that because they give you a chance to look long and hard at things that you'd normally just pass by without a second glance.

Thats true.. never thought of it that way.

the Fence is shockingly beautiful for something as mundane as a fence. what an eye! nice light, depth of field and color. I assume you used a macro for some of these?

FlashSpeedo said:
the Fence is shockingly beautiful for something as mundane as a fence. what an eye! nice light, depth of field and color. I assume you used a macro for some of these?

Yeah.. I use the macro feature on my digi cam.
Just a 2.1Mp Nikon CoolPix 775.. but it gets the job done.

You've definitely got a great eye for this! Love the color in them all, SO virbrant! Thanks for sharing!

Zach :D

railman44 said:
I like the 6th with all the color combinations the best.

I actualy like that one a lot as well. Many people have told me that its to bussy, or that the subject (old lady) isn't entertaining enough (I guess they'd rather see a busty blonde). But to me that pix is all about the color.. really dig the color on that one.

You have a great eye for details!
My personal favourite is the yellow bicycle - and because of the colours. Yes.

Beautiful shots. I love the colours and textures especially in #2 and #3. I also love that first shot, it's really crisp and a great angle. Nice work!

brilliant colours wheel man I really like the first image...

Most reactions

Back