wanna play?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok....is he about to catch the crow or did he just throw it and how did you come to your conclusion?

25712664-L.jpg

O.K. I just stared at this picture for a long time. But I think he is going to catch it. The back arm is facing forward. I made a guy here toss a piece of cardboard and his back arm went out, and not towards the body. The height of the crow is pretty high, considering it just left his hand,.... if he were throwing it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Has to be throwing..if he's catching it, he's a really goofy catcher :lol:

He is catching. Reasons
1. his right arm is foreward, like Chiller said, if he were throwing, the hand would be back.
2. his back leg is bent as if to absorb some of the backwards force once he catches it.
However, the crow is often caught between the two palms, which may suggest he is throwing...

clarinetJWD said:
He is catching. Reasons
1. his right arm is foreward, like Chiller said, if he were throwing, the hand would be back.
2. his back leg is bent as if to absorb some of the backwards force once he catches it.
However, the crow is often caught between the two palms, which may suggest he is throwing...

What he said, exactly.

And what the hell is a Crow? I thought it was a bird! Damn language differences! :lol:

core_17 said:
And what the hell is a Crow? I thought it was a bird! Damn language differences! :lol:

what is this young lady? huh? huh? they'll be no such language in my squeaky clean thread :greenpbl:

JonMikal said:
what is this young lady? huh? huh? they'll be no such language in my squeaky clean thread :greenpbl:

Um...uh...I mean..um....to say..uh...hockey sticks...yeah..what the hockey sticks. And uh...erm...donkey nuts..no...not that...um...uh....dang-diddily-ang. Yeah...that's it.

(please don't hit me with the ruler again Mr. Moderator! I won't do it again! I swear!)

Neither... He's making a doggie with his left arm and is unaware of the fact that he's going to get pinged.

this actually shows if your a giver or a taker...if you think he is getting it, your a taker..if you feel he is throwing it, your a giver....

i personally think he is throwing it ....for two reasons...one, his stance is suggestive of throwing...you catch two handed, you throw one handed... his palm is open where he just let go...the catching, you would try to use all your body...this guy is using just side body...(i think)
second...dude in the back with the striped shirt, is watching the guy that is gonna catch it...

hows that for logic and psychology...? both are my middle name....april logic psychology raven.....just rolls off the tongue, 'eh ?

Most reactions

Back