wanna see what i got last night?

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
Untitled-2_copy.jpg

:lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You BAD boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naughty!

bollocks, why don't you shove it Copper

Did he try and take advantage of you with his nightstick? (sorry I forget the actual name for it)

:smileys: :spank: :angry1: :blackeye: :irked: :whip:

Wow. Even your tickets are really polite. Ours tend to look more like tax forms that when translated equate to "your punk ass was illegal".

Of course that "bollocks" part kind of shatters the whole polite image thing. :p

I've never been more proud of you than I am this moment, Captain. :twisted:

That was beautiful!!!

Darfion said:
photong said:
Naughty!

bollocks, why don't you shove it Copper

Did he try and take advantage of you with his nightstick?
Do you mean torch?? :roll:

Erm. I don't recognize it by that name. I'm sure different cities call it different things :) But it might also be called billyclub, baton, beatsticks...I think it was baton or billyclub I was thinking, but I thought there was a better name for it :(

Thankfully I don't know what a ticket looks like in my town/city :)

Reminds me of a fellow I work with. When stopped by the police for speeding, the officer asked; "Do you know why I pulled you over?" To which this guy replied' "I don't know, you thought I had donuts?" Yes, he did get a ticket. :oops:

:LOL:

I've never had the nerve to lip off to a cop. I just want to scurry away with minimal damage. It's so annoying to be cowardly. :blulsh2:

Walt said:
Reminds me of a fellow I work with. When stopped by the police for speeding, the officer asked; "Do you know why I pulled you over?" To which this guy replied' "I don't know, you thought I had donuts?" Yes, he did get a ticket. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would just say I assumed he needed to reach his monthly quota.

ok, everyone is commenting on the:

bullocks, why don't you shove it copper

what i find humourous about the ticket is that

I acertained that the vehicle was used for
social/domestic/pleasure

hrrrm, just what kind of pleasure were you using the vehicle for when the copper came by ;)

Spankmeister, you are the king of the forum (for at least a day) :king:

Most reactions

Back