Want something nice.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dunno but I wanned to get a shutter release cable and it turns out one dont work for the F55, so I was hopping for something nice to go for my camera at a cheap price...

meh...got film...and both the filters I want jessops dont have.

Want a duffuser and a star affect...

Artemis said:
meh...got film...and both the filters I want jessops dont have.

Want a duffuser and a star affect...

are you talking about a crosshatch filter that makes lights look pointy?

those are ok. i would go with your basics like, polarizing, and ND, and (for black and white) an orange filter.

md

hmmm good idea...i got polarizing and close up atm.

I think I may buy a flash gun....always wanned one :)

I think i saw it in Porters catalog they make a make shif cable release for cameras that are not made for one it is basically a velcro strap with a normal cable release that goes around the shutter release on the camera and when the cable release is pressed it presses the shutter release button on the camera. It sounds ghetto but it might work.

I think i saw it in Porters catalog they make a make shif cable release for cameras that are not made for one it is basically a velcro strap with a normal cable release that goes around the shutter release on the camera and when the cable release is pressed it presses the shutter release button on the camera. It sounds ghetto but it might work.

I would love to start experimenting with some filters and have never
used anything much. Just some softening ones, ... something like that.
But I am interested in filters say like when I am taking pictures of
a senior and we are in the sun....is there a filter for that?
You mentioned ND, orange, polarizing. Will you explain?
Thanks a bunch. Also one more question....are these expensive?

Thanks again.

A neutral density filter is just like putting on sunglasses. It doesn't change the colors but if you are out on a bright day with fast fil they work good to get a slower shutter speed. Polarizing filters take the reflection off of non-metalic object, most notably water, and help to deepen the color of the sky. Orange filters help increase the contrast when using black and white.

Another useful on is a graduated neutral density. good for shooting landscapes at dusk to properly expose the ground without overexposing the sky.
Remember with a polarizer you need to get a circular polarizer for autofocus.

Yeah I got a linear...but I always Manual focus now, I vary rarely use auto focus.

Wanna thank you guys for all your answers...and ive decided to buy myself a nice flash gun..and then move onto the filters and defenetly that shutter release cable you suggested, thanks! :)

Manual focus???? You must be young!! ha.....me on the other hand, I have to use Auto Focus....no choice for me. :D

Most reactions

Back