Want to buy a digital SLR camera to get into photography

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sure, that's definitely a fine lens to start out with until you can afford some faster glass.

Can anyone recommend a nice tripod and camera case for me? I dont want anything too expensive but I dont want some really cheap tripod thats not going to be very sturdy. Ive been looking on amazon and adorama but there is so many to pick from.

For the camera bag I was hoping to spend around 30-50 dollars.

Tripod I dont really know how much I should spend on one but nothing over 100 dollars (Would like it to be more around 50)

Unless used, you'll most likely have to double both of those numbers to find something worth buying.

I'd say $150 would get you something usable...

For a bag, check out the Lowepro line and see if any of those interest you. You can typically find a decent deal on eBay from one or two sellers.

Amazon.com: SwissGear GA-7865-02F00 MYTHOS Large SLR Camera Case: Electronics

That looks kind of nice what do you think?

And you think I should spend $200 on a tripod??
I think the big question would be how does the stuff fit and look inside of the case. I have been looking at bags and if I can't get a preview of it packed I move on. Been browsing the Lowepro site for few days looking at their bags they offer. A lot of people here recommend them and they have decent prices too.

I think the big question would be how does the stuff fit and look inside of the case. I have been looking at bags and if I can't get a preview of it packed I move on. Been browsing the Lowepro site for few days looking at their bags they offer. A lot of people here recommend them and they have decent prices too.

Yeah I think im going to get this one actually

Amazon.com: Lowepro Nova 190 AW Camera Bag (Black): Electronics

Yeah I think im going to get this one actually

Amazon.com: Lowepro Nova 190 AW Camera Bag (Black): Electronics
I do like that one and I like the price too on amazon. Good find.

You'll love that bag, I have the Lowepro 180 AW for my D300s and another lens.

Should be a great combo for you!

When I had a D40 I went with the Lowepro Rezo 170 AW, I still love that bag - just wish it was a little bigger now.

Most reactions

Back