Wanted: Basic photography kit!

brianyi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to get started into photography. I need a starter DSLR camera for college with a small variety of lenses to get me started off. I am not looking to spend a fortune but a small budget. If possible, I would like to trade off bunch of my electronics to make room for photography gear.
Here's what I have to offer:
32gb iPod touch second generation $360
80gb Zune $180
Microsoft Sidewinder X8 $80
250gb USB-powered HD $75
250gb USB-powered HD $75
500gb external desktop HD $100
Variety of brand name sunglasses.

Pm me with any inquiries and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the Photo Forum community and starting photography as a new hobby!

Thanks

-Brian

Last edited:
Still looking!

Thanks

maybe post some prices you want to get from what you have to offer? I mean I could just offer you $10 for the Zune cuz there are no prices haha

I do need a External HDD... but I dont see prices :)

maybe post some prices you want to get from what you have to offer? I mean I could just offer you $10 for the Zune cuz there are no prices haha

I do need a External HDD... but I dont see prices :)

Ah, thank you kind sir. I was hoping to just trade the things I offered instead of selling for a photography kit. But this is a better idea.

Thanks

BUMP to the top.

Please and thank you.

No one has anything to offer?

willing to pay not trade for equipment? I will have an XT for sale next week, gripped, kit lens, CF card, 4 batteries etc....

I am kind of tight on the budget. I'd MUCH MUCH rather trade away unused gadgets and gizmos. College will be a fun transtion

Still looking!

Thanks

I think you'll have much better luck selling these individually on craigslist or ebay. No one comes to the photag forum marketplace looking for a "Microsoft Sidewinder X8."

It's also very unlikely that someone who has a camera to sell will, by coincidence, happen to want all the things you're offering (why would he/she want two MP3 players?).

Well, you never know. It's the internet. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are interested in a grade-a gaming mouse or a new mp3 player. I appreciate the feedback, but I'll keep trying my luck.

Thanks

Target has a deal right for a Nikon D40 w/ 18-55 & 55-200mm lens (with hood) plus a bag, 2 instructional DVDs, a digital media wallet, cleaning cloth and book for only 500 bux. u should try that. nice camera...

Most reactions

Back