WANTED: Canon lenses

Kaleighx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im looking to purchase my first lens for my new rebel xt (can anyone say noob? ;] ) so show me what you have! (I figured Id come here first before ebay and amazon

I have no lens on offer, but I think you need a more direct approach to getting a new lens.
first start off with working out what you want the lens to do - portrates, insects, sports etc-- since then people can direct you to a lens that will help you get the shots you want.

sorry! I just realized I out absolutely NO information! How terrible of me.

I focus on portraits and im shooting to get a 50 mm f/1.8 (my goal) but im open to any other lenses!

Well, for the price you can't really beat the 50mm 1.8. However, I would say if you were to be looking for a great portrait lens there is also the 85mm 1.8 (I'm thinking it's around 300 dollars). There are others of course as well, if you want to shoot indoors at all, and you don't have the kit lens you may want to look at getting something a little wider as with the crop body even the 50 will be pretty unusuable for that kind of situation.

sorry! I just realized I out absolutely NO information! How terrible of me.

I focus on portraits and im shooting to get a 50 mm f/1.8 (my goal) but im open to any other lenses!

Have you checked the Adorama prices? Or the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00007E7JU/ref=dp_olp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1222660649&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com[/ame]?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back