Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone runs across any sort of happy, fluffy, feel-good news stories, I'd really appreciate links! :D

I'm on another (non photography) forum that has a news forum, and we have one particular member who posts nothing but sad, depressing, shock value stories. So several of us have made a plan...for every crappy news story she posts, we post two good ones! :lol:

However...it's NOT EASY finding happy news stories!

So...help is appreciated. :)

I'll post some of the ones I find here, too! :)

400 miles for AIDS orphans

Two young Southern California men are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Geoffrey Nighswonger, 18, of Lakewood and Gregory Johnson, 19, of Long Beach, Calif. have chosen to walk back and forth for 400 consecutive miles between Seal Beach and the Santa Monica Pier along California's Pacific Coast Highway. Nighswonger and Johnson want to raise public awareness of the plight of AIDS orphans in Kenya, East Africa.

http://www.happynews.com/news/612006/400-miles-for-aids-orphans-.htm

Clerks 2 opens today!!!

i think you might be fighting a losing battle, i looked around for a few minutes... but it was all bad... how depressing... good luck! ;)

Nah..it's not a losing battle. I can find good news stories, it's just hard. I've probably posted about 12 or 15 of them in the past 3 or 4 days, and that's just from me. There are about 4 others posting them too. :)

Miss Debbie Downer posts anywhere from 2 to 6 or 7 crappy stories a day...we're drowning her out the best we can. :)

This will be in the news tomorrow.:thumbup: I just set up one of those mesh picnic tents by myself, with out it coming down on me and makin me look like a confined lobster in a lobster trap. woo hooo.:D

Chiller said:
This will be in the news tomorrow.:thumbup: I just set up one of those mesh picnic tents by myself, with out it coming down on me and makin me look like a confined lobster in a lobster trap. woo hooo.:D

:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back