TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,
It's getting down to the deadline for the Heat/Warmth challenge and we have very few submissions so far. If you have anything that you think would fall under the general heat/warmth scenario then please send it to [email protected]
Please remember that heat/warmth can be interpreted in many ways so be creative and let’s see those photos.

I have hit a wall with this one. I know fire is a ez way to go but if you looked at me post for water you would understand I don't like the ez road. But I will put my 8) on and think of somthing to post.

I’ve always wanted to take pictures of the sun through my telescope, which I could do if I had the proper filter but it’s not high on my wish list. My old scope came with a filter to do it and it’s amazing to see sunspots and the granular texture of the sun’s surface but remember kiddies, never look at the sun directly with a scope or else your eyes won’t work afterwards!

I say the author of this photo should enter.

jam.jpg

:D My wife was watching the awards while i was working on the computer. She mentioned it. Just saw that picture as a matter o fact.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back