Wanting some c&c

SonyShooterA200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think these are coming out ok, but I would love some feedback. The only post production I do is crop(some times), border and put my name on them.

Sorry about that fish question underneath them. Im not on my home computer so had to get them from another forum I posted them on and that came with it. lol.

Overall, I think these are very nice.

1. I'd prefer the foreground to in focus, and I think some fill light would help from camera left; the deep shadows make it difficult to see some of the detail.

3. An interesting approach; I very much like the way this one is done.

4. Very interesting; not sure the magenta colour cast appeals, but it does make a unique image. THis is a beautiful subject, but I'd like to see it done with a longer shutter speed (say 2-3 seconds) and perhaps as an HDR to bring out some more of the detail in the upper sides of the image.

Overall, I think these are very nice.

1. I'd prefer the foreground to in focus, and I think some fill light would help from camera left; the deep shadows make it difficult to see some of the detail.

3. An interesting approach; I very much like the way this one is done.

4. Very interesting; not sure the magenta colour cast appeals, but it does make a unique image. THis is a beautiful subject, but I'd like to see it done with a longer shutter speed (say 2-3 seconds) and perhaps as an HDR to bring out some more of the detail in the upper sides of the image.

Thanks VERY much!! I see what you are saying. On 4, the magenta was a light cast upword because there is no natural light in there, its ALL under ground and they wouldnt let me take my tripod in but I REALLY wish I could have gotten that long exposure casue the lights actually change color too so I think that would have been a breathtaking picture.

Thanks VERY much!! I see what you are saying. On 4, the magenta was a light cast upword because there is no natural light in there, its ALL under ground and they wouldnt let me take my tripod in but I REALLY wish I could have gotten that long exposure casue the lights actually change color too so I think that would have been a breathtaking picture.
Gotcha - that's a shame.

Gotcha - that's a shame.

I know. I would have loved to get some time and space to use my tripod but like I said they wouldnt let me bring it in. Its underground so they have a ton of artificial lighting in there. Colors galore.

Anyone else have any c&c For me?

1) boring subject, can't really tell what it is

2) doesn't do much for me just a snapshot really

3) like this one the focus is interesting, what lens were you using? (i also shoot sony so i am curious)

4) nice for what you had to work with (no tripod and the artificial lighting)

1) boring subject, can't really tell what it is

2) doesn't do much for me just a snapshot really

3) like this one the focus is interesting, what lens were you using? (i also shoot sony so i am curious)

4) nice for what you had to work with (no tripod and the artificial lighting)

Cool, thanks Ohh and for your answers
1- I dont know what it is, some old farm equipment? Thats all I know
2-ok, I can dig. I just put it up casue it was handheld at iso 1600 with no flash cause if you use flash on a cuddle fish it like kills them or something. idk.
3-Its actually the kit lens shot in macro mode with a +4 macro filter!
4-Thanks alot. Same setting as 2 though. iso 1600 with no flash.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back