Warehouse district(a few photos)

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few shots I took while downtown Minneapolis last Sunday. I need a little work on composition for a few of them, but I'll work on that next weekend. I'm working on a series for this area. The rest are on my smugmug site link listed below if you're interested. Let me know your thoughts...Thanks!

15464100-M.jpg

15473349-M.jpg

15467322-M.jpg

15460825-M.jpg

great shots. urban inner city warehouse distict photography lends itself to some of the most interesting subject matters to shoot and you've captured some quite well. the bridge shot really works! :thumbup:

Yes, I also like the second one best of this series. But the old, battered vent is also nice!

Great shot's, I love warehouse/industrial shots!

Thanks very much for your comments Photo gal and LaFoto...I do appreciate it. I always like to see the reactions and feelings other have about things that interest me in terms of subject matter. I too like the vent shot, but for some reason the angle feels a bit "off." as do a few other shots I took that day. I still like them though.

Thanks very much. Take care...-Jared

i forgot to mention that i like shots two and four best, the effect of
bridge is pretty cool in shot two

Thanks Laudrup...I have really been into the gritty older warehouse industrial type shooting lately. I'll have more to come later. I'm headed out again this weekend. I'm planning a little photo series of this area and its history and culture. Should be fun. Winter in Minnesota can get boring! Thanks again

That second one is awesome. All I've ever seen of minneapolis was from the air (and the inside of the airport, yuck), but it looked like it would have a lot of things like that.

Great stuff. Those have inspired me to go and take a shot that I've been meaning to take for months. I've got it all planned out in my head.

#2 :thumbup:

Thanks again for the comments everyone! I appreciate it. I hope to have more after this weekend. I'm going to try some different types of shots this time. Less angle on some of the closer subjects I think might work. Thanks. If anyone else has any comments ....feel free.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back