Warehouse District III (b&w or color)

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Couple more from a series. Let me know which you like and why. Or if you dont like either, thats cool too. Thanks!

17606994-M.jpg

17607161-M.jpg

17606980-M.jpg

17607110-M.jpg

on the first picture i like it better in black and white

on the second i like it in colour becouse i like the colours in it and when its black and white..... well you cant see the colours....... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Cool, I was thinking the same thing. And I do agree, the B&W's need a bit more contrast; I wanted to really bad, but I go on kicks where I do too much post-processing, and to me it looks cool, but I feel like I might over-do it sometimes. This time, Iwent with straight B&W conversion, and a "tiny" bump in contrast on both. To add to that, I also agree with going with the grayscale conversion. I was gettin' tired and went with just desaturating it. I got lazy...

and Blitz, for some reason I like the colors too in the second one. I actually think the b&w one is pretty weak in hindsight. But I like the simplicity of it. And the color of the stairwell shot, I think doesnt work best. I'm b&w all the way. But I like to think about it and get others' ideas too.Thanks.

Anyway, cool, thanks for the comments and I'll give those B&W's a little true grayscale, and bust out my contrast machine.

-J

They all look great but I agree with the others that the BW need more contrast.
I prefer the colors myself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back